- Receives cash from customers in payment for goods or services and record amounts received.
- Ensures adequate and appropriate cash levels at all times.
- Processes coupons, discounts, other adjustments, gift certificates and exchanges.
- Understands and complies will all relevant operational standards and procedures.
- Ensures strict compliance with Quality Assurance, Safe Food Handling, and Health & Safety Procedures.
- Works in a fast paced environment and readily acceptable to change work priorities.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Assists with building and breaking down of setups for the concession booths.
- Provides support to other departments and staff as required.
- Flexible work schedule: evenings, weekends, days, holidays.
- Experience in retail/restaurant setting an asset.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Food Safety Certification is preferred.
- Smart Served Certified is preferred.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Courteous, patient and tactful when dealing with customers.
- Able to multi-task and must be self-motivated and a high energy individual.
To Apply: Qualified applicants, please submit your resume and covering letter to: email@example.com