Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as required. Work schedule will vary with the events schedule.
- Ensure proper sorting, cleaning and handling of dishes and equipment in the Kitchen.
- Store clean equipment in designated areas; organize and clean equipment and deliver according to specifications on set-up sheets.
- Report equipment shortages to the Chief Steward.
- Complete daily task list & maintain work area in a safe, clean & hygienic condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned by chief steward and kitchen management.
- Follow all fire, health and CPHR regulations and laws governing Food and Beverage operations in Ontario.
- Function effectively in a fast paced environment with good organizational skills.
- High sense of cleanliness, self-motivated, friendly & outgoing.
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org